Today (edit: by today I mean Monday, this was posted after midnight) I went on my advanced French course - the one that Julie our estate agent goes on. I was really worried yesterday because she's much better than I am. But all was well.
There was Julie who is the best in the class, Dave her husband and two older ladies. The French lady who teaches us is called Bridgette (like Bridgette Bardot!). The class was about the right level and I learnt a lot. I'm looking forward to going back next week now.
Concerning other matters, the Christmas tree is still up. We didn't get to see it for 2 weeks at Christmas so we're getting out money's worth now! And it's not bad luck in France, loads of people still have their Christmas decorations up. Apparently a lot of people leave them up until Easter!
We have eaten quite well today. It's not a diet per se (the word diet makes me gorge chocolate even though I never usually eat chocolate) but I am not eating snacks. We are also going to start going for walks when the snow has melted.


0 comments:
Post a Comment