Just a short one. I had my French class today at 1. When we got back, we attacked the post box as there was some sort of catalogue style book stuck in it. After several minutes, we suceeded, and this is what we found...
It's a yellow pages!
And when you turn it over, it's a white pages with the residential phone numbers. Dave was adamant that our phone number wouldn't be in it, but voilà....
So now I feel like a fully integrated part of the community!
I presume you know my name if you've arrived on this page. I'm currently working as a language assistant in a French lycee, teaching kids aged 14-19. We live in a leaky one-bedroomed house in Voutré, a sleepy little village in the middle of Pays de la Loire. We live an hour and a half away from Paris on the train but unfortunatly we've only been once so far.
My fave French songs
France Count Up
Look I get visitors!
visitors since 12 Jan 2010
My Multicultural Visitors!
since 22 January 2010
Twitter Updates
English Word with French Origin - Word of the Week
1 - 7 February
Déjà vu
Literal meaning: Already seen
The experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously.
0 comments:
Post a Comment