Thursday, 8 October 2009

Back to civilisation

WE HAVE INTERNET AND PHONE! I am typing this sat on my own couch, whilst Dave is hogging the phone (the picture underneath of Dave on the phone was taken 2 minutes before I wrote this! What a great journalist I would make!). We have spent the whole day playing on the Internet. I have missed unlimited Internet access so much!

We set the Internet up with great team work - I translated the instructions for Dave, and he did all the technical part. Please excuse the horrible wallpaper in the hall in the first picture - I don't know why somebody would choose to have that paper.







 

Today we also picked up my back card. I had to pay the French bank 20 Euros to actually have a card. I now have a Mastercard with a Mozaic account, which is an under 25 account I think. Now I can pay for petrol after the petrol station has closed without paying a fortune for it on my English card.

In school tomorrow from 8 until half 2. Then I might make some cakes as we worked so hard to find icing sugar (we looked in 3 shops before we found it!). I would like to buy a wicker basked lined with gingham that I've seen in Super-U (the equivalent of Tesco) for Dave's walnuts that he has picked, and a pretty cake tin. I;ve got to persuade Dave first though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails