Thursday, 24 September 2009

Moving into our house tomorrow morning!

Again, we didn't do much today. We played on the Internet for a few hours, and then I signed a few forms and we nipped to the post office to send them. In the Post Office, there were phones for sale, that included a Pay As You Go Sim Card with 15 Euros worth of credit on, for 35 Euros. We are considering this, but we haven't decided whether we need one phone or two.

We could probably share one for contacting friends and family. And when I'm working, I can take it with me, in case of an emergency, in which case I can ring Dave's English phone.

Then we nipped to a place where they sell house stuff, but we came out almost empty handed, with just a recycling bag. They recycle everything here, and you have to drive to the recycling banks and drop it off yourself.

The only mildly interesting that happened was that I found and bought a massive Babybel.





So sorry for another boring day, but tomorrow we'll have moved into our house, so I'll take loads of pictures to put up (then sneak back to Grandma's to use their Internet!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails