Monday, 21 September 2009

I've found the shops!

Last night we watched Russell Brand's stand up on my laptop until quite late, so we had a lie-in this morning. When we woke up, it was a gorgeous sunny day - it was 25 degrees this afternoon. Then we set off to Le Mans.



It's about 30 minutes drive to the park and ride, and then you get on a tram which takes you into the city centre. You can also stay on the tram and it will take you to the train staion, where you can get a train direct to Paris which takes about 45 minutes : )

There is a Zara there, and a shop which looks like Miss Selfridge inside. And Dave looked longingly at the Lacoste shop! We looked around a lot of the shops, but we don't dare buy anything really until we've paid for the house and I've started work, because we don't know how much money we'll have left to live on.

Instead of shopping, we went in a café (well technically it was a tea place). Dave had a café au lait, and I had a jus d'orange! Dave was pleased when he was given sugar lumps for his coffee - they don't do granulated sugar in France. I'm quite pleased with the picture because he didn't know I was taking it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails